It has been a long weekend indeed. So far my wife and I have come to a decision that will put a small dent in our hearts but needs to get done. We have decided to wait until the sonogram report arrives, which is 14 days of the date she got the exam. She was told to call this Thursday to confirm the results for pick up. To be honest, waiting has been very dificult on us because the blood results show other wise. My wife is very healthy, we just need to confirm something that we are doughting. Anyway, she is a bit calm, trying to take all this in for the moment. Thursday will be the day the results should be ready for pick up and then we will confirm.
So, the waiting continues until Thursday.