What is Marketing?
Marketing is based on activities of a company associated with buying and selling a product or service. It includes advertising, selling and delivering products to people.We have to sit down to analyze our communities needs and wants. What occurs during the process is very time-consuming and in most cases very expensive.
Dealing with Market research in order to boost a service or product is a bit difficult at times due to changes within our Communities. Blogging fits in the same category of marketing due to the extent that bloggers need to advertise and boost traffic stats. We all have many option to market our goods and services but many options are out of they’re league for the simple fact that there is less consumption of usage by the public. In most cases people lack interest or knowledge.
Here are the 8 Marketing strategies that I have tried so far.
- Business to business (B2B) Marketing
- Business to consumer (B2C) Marketing
The most commonly used marketing known to everyone is the B2C marketing. Let’s take a look at the various forms of marketing.
- Paid Advertising – This is the most used by big Corporations like Mc Donalds, Wal-Mart, Airlines, Website booking sites, etc.
- Cause Marketing – Will link to services or products, also known as related marketing
- Relationship Marketing – This type of marketing is focused on improving relationships between existing customers by building loyalty.
- UnderCover Marketing – This strategy focuses on marketing a product without the customer’s knowledge
- Word Of Mouth – This is one of the best forms of marketing. It rely on having open relationship with the public
- Internet Marketing – Basically you share everything via the internet
- Transactional Marketing – Here we are talking about promoting with coupons and special discounts to bring in sales
- Diversity Marketing – Covers, Views, Attitudes, Beliefs, Cultural and other specific needs
The list can go even further but we will leave it here. One of the strategies that can be used with a limited budget is number 5 (Word of Mouth) and number 6 (Internet Marketing), Number 3 (Relationship Marketing).
When we are limited or with no money to start an advertisement campaign, a road block can be a huge draw back but we have a few options to get us started. All we have to do is get up, make the time on our daily schedule and just get it done!