Just a scary experience

Be careful what you eat..

renxkyoko's space

Hi there !  Renxkyoko Iglesias here.

Something bad happened to me yesterday (  Feb. 23 ). I had a bad allergy reaction  to something I ate that morning (a longanisa/chorizo/sausage ) .  At first, I felt itchy all over. I took a shower immediately, (  was going to work, anyway ) then saw my whole body turned red color, then I felt wobbly and dizzy, and worst of all,  my eyes’ gone blind, (  all I could see was white light ) .  I screamed for Mom,  told her I couldn’t see, and  couldn’t move.  She even had to dress me up, then rushed me to the nearest  clinic (   walking distance from our house ) but  the staff there said to go to the nearest hospital  ER.  They didn’t know what was wrong, and told us they couldn’t handle it.  They wanted to call 911 but I told Mom  to…

View original post 230 more words

Advertisements

4 thoughts on “Just a scary experience

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.